Monday, October 25, 2004

Day 47

Tonight, I worked as the cashier in electronics. And it was good. The best part was, I actually was able to help people! I helped customers find AV cables and video games and phone splitters and printer cartridges and even wives! (Okay, that last one was a lie.)

But it felt good to help people find things, and have conversations hat wen tbeyone "How are you?" and "Have a nice day!" To have the space to talk to co-workers during down time. And to yell at kids who hogged the video game deoms on display. (Another lie, no yelling was done. But I could have yelled a a couple of kids, only I chose not exercise that power).

It was probably my favorite night ever at Wal-Mart. That might have been the most pathetic thing I've ever written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home