Friday, October 22, 2004

Day 44

I wore blue jeans to work. And boy that didn't go over well.

First, I have to admit, I know I'm not supposed to wear jeans when I cashier. But I wanted to see what would happen. It took about two hours for a CSM to say something, and me about two seconds to lie, saying that all my other pants were in the wash. Yes, I am a liar, and yes, expect to see me in hell.

Second, the funny thing is, I see at least one casheir a day with jeans on. And I wanted to know if these conversations relly happened. Apparently, they do. They're just done discreetly enough that no one notices. But what I don't understand is, how come people keep wearing blue jeans to work?

My guess is that only certain CSMs have the confidence to confront a cashier about their dress. And if one of those more assertive CSMs is not one, dont expect to be told off.

What a place to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home