Sunday, May 15, 2005

Lawn & Garden Days

On some days, instead of working on the Front End, I get to run a register out in the Garden Center. This allows me to hang out in the sun and get my hands dirty with potting soil. We listen to Beatles cds and Smooth Jazz radio. Sometimes Kenny G makes me want to kill people, but then I remind myself I am working outside until 7 or 8 at night. Sometimes in rains, and we get sent in. Other times we stay out there and "forget" to tell the CSMs inside that there aren't any customers out there. The Garedn Center has the nicest and most pleasant associates in the store. We all chat and get along like peanut butter and jelly.

If I didn't get to work out here, I would most likely fall into a deep, deep depression. I love these Garden Center associates and their little part of the store that doesn't feel like working at Wal-Mart. Someday, I think we'll rule the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home