Friday, January 28, 2005

Day 140

Danielle has new hair. It has blonde and red streaks. I forget sometimes that she is a mom. I told her she was too cool to work at Wal-Mart; that she should be working at Target or something. She laughed lots.

Someone left their car in gear out in the lot tonight, and it rolled into traffic while they were in the store. CSM Kurt paged them half a dozen times before they showed up. I guess they didn't think his urgent pages for immediate action were important. I would have keyed their car were I a bastard. Sometimes, I really wish I were one.

Allie and I talked a bit tonight. She's not fairing so hot. I think she knows everyone in the store though. We make really good zoning partners. We can find anything, between the two of us. And we can waste time like it's no one's business. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home