Sunday, December 12, 2004

Day 93

Carts again. It was a windy one tonight. Carts blowing everywhere. I heard a couple hit cars, though I never actually saw one happen. There was this big mess of carts in a couple of the handicap spaces where a few, brutish customers had made their own make-shift cart-corral. It was like cart-heaven for the wind, which sent carts flying off in every which way in its demonic quest for dented auto-doors. Listen up customers, take your freaking carts to one of the fenced off corrals or else suffer the consequences. Yeah, it's cold, but I've been out here for an hour-and-a-half. What's your excuse?


Speaking of cold, a few of the greeters have been blocking off one of the two doors at each entrance with carts to keep the wind from blowing in at night. It's cold, and they're old. So I didn't think anything of it. But I found out tonight that it's against fire code (hence, the law) for them to block the exits like that. Yet some of them are still doing it. One of the greeters told me that, so I'm assuming that's something they tell all of them.

So warm fingers come before fire exits I guess. Sounds like the recipe for an awesome disaster. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home